<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, August 28, 2005

19h01 



Stuck on the screenplay. Yep. Attempting to write an outline first. I’m stuck at the end of Act I. What happens next? Damnit! I need to get the hell out of dodge and go sleep in a motel somewhere. Preferably in the middle of nowhere with a couple bottles of bourbon. That should fix my problem. [Yeah... Right!] It’s the Middle that does it to one every time. You can always figure out the beginning and the end, but the middle... the middle is the stubborn step-child. The middle is the meat, what makes it all worth it – bad example since I’ve given up meat all together, but for the sake of imagery – the beginning and the end are the bread, they better be damn good, but they’re only there to wrap up the rest, to bring finality and an overall roundness to the middle. And bread is always easy to find, whereas meat, that’s a different story. I’ve been broke, down and out, eating in soup kitchens, stealing from the super market, attending free buffets during happy hours... and boy was it none of it easy, not able to afford anything. Yet, even then, I could almost always find some bread. It’s what you put inside the bread that’s hard as hell to find when you don’t have a dime.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter