<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

CAFFEINE 


This is the second morning that I do not make myself a cup of coffee. Not a single drop of coffee all day yesterday. The day before that, I had two cups to start the day, and none throughout the rest of the day. I did have a chai tea, which is loaded with caffeine. But none of that yesterday. I went to the coffee shop and had some herbal tea. I’ve had a head-ache since yesterday afternoon. Let me explain my usual coffee intake. I wake up early, make a pot of coffee. I have one of those small percolators which produces two large mugs of American drop coffee. I drink the entire pot while surfing the internet, reading various newspapers, checking out some of my favorite blogs, and so forth. I take my dog out for a walk and make it back home. By this time, I look at the clock, if I still have plenty of time before having to get to work, I put a second pot of coffee on, which drips while I'm in the shower. By the time I’m out of the shower, I have two more large mugs of coffee while I surf on the internet some more. Sometimes I have some food, most of the time I don’t, though these last few days I’ve been eating fruits and various berries for breakfast. I dress, get in my car, and on the way to work, I stop at one of my daily coffee shops where I buy a small coffee – no room for cream and no sugar, please – which I either drink on location or take in my car depending on what time it is. I arrive at the store, do whatever I do there, and usually take one or two coffee breaks throughout my shift. After I clock out, I come home and switch to either beer or wine or whisky. Almost two days without coffee. It’s a tough one.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter