<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

COCKTAIL DEATH 


I’ve been absent. Unfortunately, I haven’t been in such a great amount of descent moods these last couple of weeks. Upon re-reading my last few posts, I half-wished I hadn’t written some of them. I even took some sections of the last post away, which I believe makes it much better, though it’s hard to make it entirely readable. That is my current excuse, as well as we are currently doing Inventory... if you’ve never worked retail, then you have no clue what this entails, if you have, then you know. Tomorrow’s the big day. Been working long hours. Quitting the coffee I must say has helped my sanity tremendously. Keeping the bearings straight, baby! Not going completely bonkers yet, sonny! Ain’t dead yet, you slick cowboy you! You ain’t seen the last of me, honey-pie... and so on and so forth... actually been sleeping nights through, not quite like a baby yet, but we’re working on it, specially on the part about getting some rest. That’s the bit I’m excited about.

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I had some shark for dinner. Cooked in its own juices, baked in the oven at three hundred and fifty degrees. That and some simple greens, no sauces, no nothing other than all that I just said. Accompanied by a bottle of white wine from Alsace.

I’ve switched the last couple of hours watching this film I really like (Funny Bones, first suggested to me by Claire in Paris... I watched it on my laptop computer a little more than a year ago, as I was moving out of my studio in Belleville, rented it from netflix recently). Drinking a little Whitehorse blend... uhm... on the rocks with a splash of Perrier. That’s my drink, honey-sweets, potato-pie, my little red cabbage... you are like beat sugar distilled to a perfect spirit, dull as an aluminum door handle, harsh as a blow to your brains, neutral enough for all the flavors to be added effortlessly... you are a lie, if mixed accordingly, you will neither be felt nor tasted by the weak or the used-up, yet you will attack and go for the kill every time, seen or not... which is why I'm sticking to a little scotch and water...

Currently listening to Ken Freedman’s show from August the third of this very year.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter