<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

EASY MORNING BEFORE MY WEEKLY BATH 


Early Sunday morning working on a screenplay – a project I started as an exercise on the tenth of this month, and will take to its completion on the thirty-first of this month – and listening to Tamar’s Are we there yet? (May 7, 2005) She plays some really fun stuff. I’ve never listened to her show before until the other day when I wanted to listen to Give the Drummer Some with Doug Schulkind, and she was the guest d.j.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter