<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Saturday, September 03, 2005

8h19 


I sit in front of my screen this morning surfing the bad news which seems to be the only thing going theses days as I drink the remaining two third of a beer I apparently didn’t finish last night, and I tell myself there’s really nothing I can write about. There’s plenty of much more talented people out there writing about the tragic state we find ourselves in, and me here in front of my screen rehashing what’s all ready been said is of no use to me or anybody. Next week is my birthday, I will celebrate by eating way too much pizza and drink way too much cheap beer. I will do this with a few friends after I get off of work and I will go on through the wee hours of the night like a bumbling idiot.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter