<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Sunday, September 11, 2005

SUNDAY ONCE AGAIN 


Silence. I’ve been silent now for a week. I’m sorry. It’s been difficult to find anything to say these last few days. Everyday reading the news, seeing the devastation down south, all those people displaced, all those people who’ve died, and little me over here totally powerless to help. So I sit at my desk on Sunday, yet another Sunday, another week ended, a new one about to start over again... day after day, I go to work, I work these long days which comparatively to some aren’t long at all... and I don’t do much of anything else except go to school two nights a week. My personal time has been reduced drastically. It’s been one month now since Marvin and myself have been just the two of us at the store, in a store which really needs three full time employees, and we’re both getting tired of the situation. When I get home in the evening, instead of reading, I turn the television on and go blank. My brains are turning to mush. In the morning, I turn the computer on and surf the various news sites and blogs instead of writing. None of it is any good, and I believe I’m about to get rid of my internet access here at home, so that my computer becomes once again a work station rather than a brainwash brain-dead station.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter