<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, October 10, 2005

I’M STILL HERE 


Well, here I am at the coffee shop, and this is my time to write here on my blog, though I find that I have very little to say. I should have written something prior to coming here, but I didn’t. What I’ve been doing all week with all this new found time on my hands is read books! Write on my long-hand journal! Work in my garden! Work on my screenplay! It’s been amazing.

So... sorry... I have nothing to say.

I need to get used to this new found freedom. I will try to publish on my blog once a week. I will post either on Sunday or on Monday. This will start as soon as I get off my ass and write something worthy of being posted. Hopefully, and unlike today, I will have something ready before coming to the coffee shop.

So, please forgive me for not posting, and please believe me when I say that I will post again soon. To the few of you who do – or did – read this blog, please try and see this as a kind of re-birth.

Cheers.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter