<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, January 02, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BEST OF WISHES FOR 2006! 


Thanks to all of you who have read my blog during the almost two years of its existence. It's been a hard-working last few weeks for me, thus the little posting on this site. In the next couple of weeks, I'm moving to a new house, actually I'm moving from side B to side A of my duplex. Not a big move, but you still have to carry everything from one place to the other. After the move, I will once again have the internet at home, so regular posting should resume.

Best of wishes to everybody!!!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter