<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

B-DAY, TURNING 2 YESTERDAY 


Yesterday was my blog’s two year anniversary! And I forgot! Shows where my head’s been hiding these days. Still no internet connection on the home front. Working on the little problem. Lots of hits, even when I’m not writing on my blog … yet … no comments! Come on, folks, send me little words of encouragements every once in a while, or let me know how much some entry really sucks, or anything … just say: Hi Needles, what’s up? What you drinking these days? What you reading these days? Any fun adventures in the near future? Why ain’t you writing on your freaking blog, you lazy fool … You know … little things like that, just so I know the void out there isn’t as big as I think it is.

(Visit me on myspace.com/fkneedles)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter