<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Monday, February 27, 2006

IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY 


Been treading around in the mud. Barely catching sight of my toes. Like trying to grasp the slippery handle to the belly of the submarine while drowning … not remembering counter clock-wise from clockwise turning action. Swell and Swallow. Blow and go well down the shellfish shithole you find yourself in.

I can’t breath, baby! All I can do is swallow some water …

Something solid, that’s what I need. No more nothing from these weak connections, these bi-polar conditions … no more, baby … I need a brand new battery running on nuclear powered juices.

All right, all I need is a spaceship full of friendly aliens abducting me for a few moments out of my boring time. PLEASE! You can do whatever unpleasant thing you might need to do in so far as the safety of the universe is concerned. Understandably, if we’re talking about some freewheeling potato mashing pleasure ride, up and down the Russian mountains zipping laughably by totally stoned … GRATITIOUS, is what I’m trying to say … then basically NO … FUCK you, honey bum … you just ain’t using my ass for no spaceship pleasure ride. Gotta bark down some kind of ruling somewhere. You understand?

Vodka and tonic kind of evening.

Thanks to all of you out there whose name I can’t mention. For helping me buy a brand new computer, for helping me connect back to the internet, for helping me stay home listening to some music and write down this shit! Bless you! It’s a brand new day, today, connected to the internet, typing on a brand new machine. …

THANKS!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter