<$BlogRSDURL$>

needles needling needlessly with little thread... or much of anything else...

(foolish dribbles to be written at uncertain times, on an irregular basis, from uncertain sections of the ever expending universe, and from whatever dimension I-We-Us-Them might find ourselves/ myself in …)

Saturday, April 08, 2006

TEXAS HILL COUNTRY FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL 


At the Hilton last night ...



okay ... okay ... I know it's annoying, but I've never owned an Apple before, and I've never played with photographs before ... so here I go, here's my impromptu way of correcting bad pictures ...





enjoying some tunes on Ken’s show this morning while doing my wondrous bastardization of all ready bad images taken last night …






Got to meet the guy who runs the Del Maguey, single village mezcal company! I've been a big fan of said mezcal for some time now, so that was exciting to me.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site 
Meter